PLEASE NOTE THE NEW DISPENSARY HOURS BELOW
- THESE WILL BE IN OPERATION DURING COVID-19 PROCEDURES -
- Urgent prescriptions will usually be available at the time of your appointment.
- Patients currently requesting repeat medication will be given 4 weeks. Please allow at least three full working days before collecting your repeat medication to allow sufficient time to order your medication from the supplier, make up and safely check your prescription.
- When you collect your medication please leave the surgery IMMEDIATELY. The dispensary staff will sign your prescription to avoid further contact. If you have any queries regarding medication please telephone the surgery.
- Patients requiring repeat medication will regularly be asked to make an appointment with the doctor or practice nurse to monitor and review symptoms and medication. These reviews are important to patient care and to the doctor / patient relationship and we ask that you attend when invited.
PUBLIC HOLIDAY CLOSURES
Monday, 27 December 2021
Tuesday, 28 December 2021
Monday, 3 January 2022
Tuesday, 4 January 2022
- Order by Friday 17th December to collect repeat medication by Friday 24th December.
- Order by Friday 24th December to collect repeat medication by Wednesday 5th January.
- Order by Friday 31st December to collect repeat medication by Monday 10th January.
Collecting from Canisbay Medical Practice
- On arrival, use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Press and hold the intercom button for assistance
- Step back and wait for your prescription to be placed on the table.
- Please wait for the member of our staff to shut the inner door before stepping forward to collect your prescription.
Collecting from Castletown Medical Practice:
- On arrival, use the hand-sanitiser provided at the door.
- Press the intercom for dispensary and advise of your details
- Follow the one-way system round to the window with the canopy.
- Your medication will be dispensed through the window. Please ensure that you stay two metres (six feet) apart from other patients who may be waiting.
Ordering: Please post your repeat prescriptions in the red post box that is attached to the outside wall by the front door.
Tel: 01955 611 205 during reception opening hours.
Monday: 9.30am - 6.00pm
Tuesday: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Wednesday: 9.30am - 6.00pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 1.00pm
Friday: 9.30am - 6.00pm
Tel: 01847 821 205 between 9.00am - 1.00pm
Monday: 9.30am - 6.00pm
Tuesday: 9.30am - 6.00pm
Wednesday: 9.30am - 1.00pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 6.00pm
Friday: 9.30am - 5.00pm