It is important that you let us know if you have decided that you do not wish to have the COVID-19 vaccination.
Please read the following information before you attend your appointment. You can also find further details about the vaccine on the NHS inform website. This information will be given to you at your appointment.
Do not attend your appointment if you have symptoms of COVID-19:
This means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature).
This means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
This means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
Please let us know if any member of your household is isolating, been contacted by test & trace or has recently been tested or awaiting a test as we will need to re-arrange your vaccination to another date.
Your vaccination will be rearranged to another date.
You can obtain a copy of your COVID-19 vaccination status by:
- visiting the NHS Inform website. Select ‘Request a Copy of your Vaccination Status’
- call the freephone COVID status helpline on 0808 196 8565
Important Information About Your Appointment
Please read the COVID-19 vaccination leaflets that you have been sent by the Scottish Government prior to attending your appointment as this will form part of the consent process.
Attending your Appointment:
- Your vaccine will be carried out in our onsite portacabin.
- Arrive punctually for your appointment at your allocated time. Please DO NOT arrive early. Remain in your car until called to the portacabin. For those walking, observe the 2m social distancing rules until you are called to the portacabin.
- Wear a face covering and clothing which allows easy access to your arm e.g. a short sleeved shirt or blouse.
Following your vaccination, you will be asked to wait for 15 minutes before leaving.